I A category – born in 2004. and younger, up to 9 minutes
I B category –born in 2004. and younger ,up to 7 minutes
II A category –born in 2002. and younger, up to 10 minutes
II B category – born in 2002. and younger, up to 8 minutes
III category – University students I, II and III year of study ; program to 11 minutes
IV category – University students IV and V year of study; program up to 12 minutes
A program-students who had previously played piano at a primary school level.
B program-students who had not previously played a piano.
University students who do not study Piano as their primary subject but study the theoretical section, musicology, ethnomusicology, composition, conducting.
Competitors can play with notes.
For the competition must be submitted:
- Completed application
- Proof of payment
- A copy of the birth certificate
- Link to uploaded video on You-tube (saved Unlisted or Public). Competitor may send any recording of the program, or recording performed on home instrument.
It is required:
- On the recording, instrument, hands and face of the performer must be clearly seen
- Competitor´s programme should be in the description of the video
Applications should be submitted by April 30th 2021
Application and rules can be downloaded from the website www.uljus.com where you can participate on-line or send an e-mail:
Results of the competition ONLINE will be on web-site no later than 30 days from the end of the application
Registration fee for the competition is 30 euros for Complementary Piano
Payment with indication ( in EUR):
Registration fee for Piano Competition Smederevo
- 56:Intermediary: BCITITMM
- INTESA SANPAOLO SPA
- 57:Account with institution:
BANCA INTESA AD, BEOGRAD
Milentija Popovića 7B
Beograd, Republika Srbija
Name: ULJUS (28142838) Address: Narodnog fronta 1/41, 11300 Smederevo,Republic of Serbia